Freelance Forum is a regular one day event designed to keep freelance journalists up to date with the latest developments in their industry. Aimed at writers, photographers and PR practitioners, and hoping to cover print, broadcast and online media, it is organised by Dublin Freelance NUJ Branch.
Time: 9.30AM – 4.30PM
Date: Monday 16 October 2017
Venue: Buswells Hotel, Molesworth Street, Dublin 2
The programme of events is available here [Forum Programme]. Keep an eye on this page as we hope to add extra guests closer to the date.
- Opening address — To Be Announced
- Reporters Without Borders: Selling to Overseas titles, with Lyra McKee, Naomi O ‘Leary and Jason Walsh
- What Editors Want: How to craft a pitch with Yvonne Hogan, Jillian Bolger and Bernie Ni Fhlatharta
- The Multi-tasking Freelance with Claire Grady, Liam Cahill and Kieran Fagan
- Copyright with Rossa McMahon
Attendance at the Forum is €10 for NUJ members, and €20 for non members. You can reserve your place below using Paypal or your credit card.
Freelance Forum: NUJ Members €10.00
Freelance Forum: Non-Members €20.00
If you have any queries or would like to arrange a block booking, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.