Due to Storm Ophelia, we were forced to cancel the Autumn 2017 Freelance forum at the last moment. However we can now confirm that the Forum has been rescheduled and will take place on Monday 5 February 2018. Priority was given to those who had already reserved places in October, and mos people have renewed their booking, but there are a limited number of places available. Reserve your place today.
Freelance Forum is a regular one day event designed to keep freelance journalists up to date with the latest developments in their industry. Aimed at writers, photographers and PR practitioners, and hoping to cover print, broadcast and online media, it is organised by Dublin Freelance NUJ Branch.
Time: 9.30AM – 4.30PM
Date: Monday 5 February 2018
Venue: Buswells Hotel, Molesworth Street, Dublin 2
The programme of events is available here [Forum Programme]. Keep an eye on this page as we hope to add extra guests closer to the date.
- Making FOI Work For You – Ken Foxe
- Reporters Without Borders: Selling to Overseas titles, with Lyra McKee, Jason Walsh and Michael Roddy
- What Editors Want: How to craft a pitch with Yvonne Hogan, Jillian Bolger and Bernie Ni Fhlatharta
- The Multi-tasking Freelance with Claire Grady, Liam Cahill and Kieran Fagan
- Copyright with Rossa McMahon
Attendance at the Forum is €10 for NUJ members, and €20 for non members.
If you have any queries or would like to arrange a block booking, contact email@example.com.